Thursday, October 20, 2011

book covered


Do you have so many cute paper/plastic bags
from shops you like or maybe just the shopping bag you like?
I do have many!

Lately,(As you might have already known)I use them to cover books.

You will never believe how embrarassing the cover of
romantic books are in Thailand!(stories are sometime good though)
you know? the flowers,blur graphics,kissing people,pink...
I don't know how to explain.

So! I decide to cover them by using these lovely cute paper.
I done them again,the other days.

Thailand have a real bad flood situation,right now.
My house was flooding only couple of days
but people in the middle part of Thailand are more suffer.
I watch the news this morning,Bangkok will flood too.

There will never have enough help.
I feel bad everytime I watch the news.

Hope you girls have a better day.

1 comment:

lina said...

i have a whole stack of bags that i keep too! hehe.
stay safe keetee! i'm sorry about your house :(