Wednesday, May 11, 2011

traveller


Aenoi is a traveller!
She will go to Melbourne tomorrow and I am so envy!
Mr.Bear has plan to study there,cross my finger,I wish I will be there!

I am working on Kit-bit-s's new price tag right now.
Unbelieveable that we have our shop for almost 5 years.

I am start writting down everything I have purchased.
It's so surprise that I use a lot lots of money in a week!
I have to try( Super Hard) to cut down my expenses
or I will never have saving -_-

I feel the clock ticking too fast and never have enough time for work.

////Start to collect rubber for a while and now I have so many.

3 comments:

Little and Big said...

it's called 'extended rubber family' hee hee. No rubber wants to be lonely.

It's true that I've been travelled a lot so far this year but this is the longest trip for both of us! I'm sure will miss you loads once got there, u know why ^^.

P A S T E L L E R said...

น่ารักจังเลยค่ะ ขอแอบมาชมผลงานเรื่อยๆ ได้ไหมคะ

ปล. ไขว้นิ้วช่วยคุณอีกแรง ^^

keetee said...

--O-O--
ชอบชื่อblogคุณจัง
ชอบแว่นตาด้วยคะ !!!