Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pai


I went to Pai,again.
I have to confess that I don't think I will ever
go to this small town inside the mountain again!!
but my lovely cousin come to visit me,she a young lovely girl
and she use to ask me about this town because she saw this
town in the movies and she love to see what if, it so nice and cute as
it shown in those movies ( I want to shout "NO" but you know?
better see it by herself,right?)

So! we had a road trip.
Me+Miss Mew+my cousin girl and her father(ha ha)
(he just cannot let her go by herself..even with us.)

Have you ever been to Pai?
If you not hike,treking,camping(deep in the forest/mountain)
don't go there!,sorry but I have to say this -_-

Super tried (I am a driver of this trip),I really
love to lay down and dont' move an inch.
Anyway,I love girly moment,I love to spent time with miss mew
talking 'till sleep,also with my little cousin.She like a little sister to me.
Wish you girls have a better weekend.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Mu" shop,I think it the best shop in Pai:-)

1 comment:

chaey said...

น่าอิจฉาที่ซู๊ดดดด
คิดถึงคุณ kee tee และเชียงใหม่มากๆจ้ะ