Monday, November 21, 2011

Pillow


I love pillow from "communista"
They are unique and very useful.
(very crafty and beautiful too!!!)

And this pony pillow is inspired from
Thai's woven bamboo pattern.

I fell for it from the first sight!

Getting better from the cold and will back
to working on making crochet teddy bear again soon.

How is your Monday,Mine is super busy.
The best part of the day is I have stoped by
the department store and bought "my melody"'s masking tape.
I think I am lucky that I don't have to buy from Japan
( Have to pay for shipping cost and everything,you know?)
but I can buy it from Here,and its the last set!!!

Hope you girls have a nice Monday :-)

1 comment:

Little and Big said...

It's good you bought My melody tape. So you don't have to buy Moomin tape. It's definitely PRICEY!!!