Thursday, January 20, 2011

shower

I have to take a shower twice a day,wake up and before I go to bed
because my country is very hot and take a shower is a nice way to
make all heat go away.

with this adorable bath mitten,
dont' you think you want to spend a long long time in your shower?

Weekend almost coming and I still have tons of work(and project) to do.
This weekend will be different for me because instead of working I will give
my weekend to my friend.Unfortunately,the tourist will back to my city again
this weekend too-_-,I guess I need to find a quite place to spend with her.

Guess,I will see you guys again on Monday So!
have a sweet weekend my friends.
-- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --

Ps.I saw La casita and Dawn having knitting project on their mind
and now I want to knit something!!^^

2 comments:

alessandra said...

oh that mitten is so cute!
happy knitting : )))

Little and Big said...

For me, I'll never wanna finish shower huhu.

Hope you enjoy this weekend na ja. The weather is cold enough to enjoy chilling out at Paper Spoon for many hours!!!