Monday, January 24, 2011

flag

I love flag garland,they are alway make me cheerful.

Last Friday I went back to my old school
(Architecture Faculty Chiangmai University)
and there have this colorful garland all over the place.
(Mr.Bear told me that they will have "home coming day" on that evening)

Remember I told you about my best friend visitting?
I am so exhausted,( In the good way )
My friend has so many energy,I am not sure where she get all the energy!!!
I am laughing a lot and have to watch her orbit around me and every place,
So,today,I will just sit here(at my shop),sipping a cup of warm latte
and hope that I don't have to talk to anyone^^
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Lovely place to buy a garland///
Massilia // KikiLaRu(cake bunting)

No comments: