Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Tuesday


 My mother in law always bought us a basket of fresh egg.

She can just leave us a plastic bag full of egg on the balcony but instead, she always put them in the basket first and I find it really nice.

This morning, I really need to start working very early because I already behind my schedule so I plan to have an omelet with coffee in front of my computer.

It’s must be temporary insanity. I started google “Yogurt pancake recipe(in gram)” and lost hour and a half to make a stack of pancake (it’s worth every minute because It’s the best pancake I have ever make). I eat and start to watch TV and cannot stop thinking about it while I am working!

Now, I decide that I need early New Year vacation so I turn off my computer hours ago and I plan to watch the whole season of “Haunting of hill house”(You know, finish what I’ve start this morning).

Let’s call it a day.








No comments: