Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Snap shot


 Among tons of things that change, One thing that I notice is I can use picture from my telephone now.

Before,I have to use picture from my digital camera. Slit that little SD card into my computer then select carefully through hundreds of picture to see which one fit my mood and imagine what people will judge me through that picture(seriously) but now I can randomly take a snap shot of this and that, Then,VOILA!! It’s here!!

 I love going out with my family and every time I do I try to remember each other smile, the conversation, the atmosphere and with the miracle of technology! I can take a picture to remember that day.I will not take picture of what we eat or place we visit but just a selfie will do. I can remember everything with that one selfie.

Things change too quick this day, even I hate some but I do like some too.and what about you(see! I can make them rhyme!)




No comments: