Monday, December 18, 2023

My global warming


I cannot remember the last time I wear my favorite jumper.

I’m kind of gal who don’t possess jacket or cardigan but obsess with sweat shirt and jumper. The open front made me cold ,I want  my body part warm equally.

I cannot remember what cold breeze feel like.

It’s beginning to look less and less like Christmas this year.I might get a depression by not want to listening to Christmas song ,too hot and too sunny to be festive.

If you in the part of the world that can celebrate cold weather please know that tropical people so envy you and willing to spent a fortune on plane ticket and go out there just for a sight of  snow.

I am writing this while doing laundry. It’s sunny outside buy I still have to use my dryer what a useless (sunshine).

No comments: