Tuesday, November 9, 2010

tiny flower around

It's absolutely not my habbit to have time to spend hours and hours at some coffee house,eating nice sweet,teas without errand to do,but last Saturday I spend my afternoon(a couple hours)relaxing at Paper Spoon (Yes!Paper spoon again!),Walking around the area,Talking with my friends (Mr.Bear event sit back and have his ice coffee with me for a while too!).

It was the great weekend ever for me.I always have to work so hard on weekend and I cannot remember when was the last time I have time to ralax at coffee house.Have to Thanks Pam(the owner)to create Paper Spoon or elses I wil not try to find time to go outside my studio.

Now I have palce that I think I want to spend sometime there (beside my house and studio).
Tiny flowers are everywhere,The weather was warm on Saturday and ice coffee was the best! I am sure I will have more moment with Paper Spoon to share with you again.^^

Ps.Still working on Yujin's birthday party^^ I guess I have not busy enough!Ha ha

No comments: